Job Descriptions and requirement for the two Engineers’ recruitment for Tan Chong Taipei Office:
Job Descriptions :
1. As requested by relevant group subsidiaries, assist to contact potential suppliers/customers in Taiwan, China or even overseas, such as Parts Sourcing, vendors contact and any visit arrangements, etc.
2. Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences with potential suppliers and customers including follow up plans;
3. Assist TCG advisors in:
a. Report preparation;
b. Record minutes of meetings, both internal and external;
c. Assist in the preparation of presentation and organizing internal and external events;
d. Maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents;
e. Assist in translation of documents from Mandarin to English and vice versa;
4. Assist to connecting with relevant Universities in Taiwan to promote the opportunities of cooperation with TCG, including technical support, talents recruitment etc.;
5. Perform and provide office administrative tasks and assistance in order to ensure smooth daily operations;
6. Follow-up on urgent matters and issues raised during meetings;
7. Arrange for transportation and accommodations for Group internal personnel or visitors;
8. Documentation of all business conducted.
1. Preferably with a Bachelor Degree in Science/ Mechatronic Engineering or other engineering relevant.
2. Experience preferred but not a must. The importance is good personality and willingness to learn
3. Good English and Mandarin capabilities (written and spoken) so as to interact with TC personnel in Malaysia
4. Good interpersonal skills with ability to lead a team and to interact with people at all levels.
5. Candidate must be willing to work 5.5 days/ week: Monday – Friday (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) and EVERY Saturday (8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
6. Undertake ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
Please send your resume to person mentioned below if interested:
1. Johanna Wee Sui Ching, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Gan Chin Hui, Head of Taipei Office (email@example.com)
Company website for reference: