Application for NCKU Campus Wireless Network Service for Alumni:
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use NCKU Campus Wireless Network Service:
2. Please select “To obtain IP address and DNS servers automatically.”
3. When a connection to the base station of NCKU-alumni has been established, please open your browser and go to the user verification webpage.
4. Upon completing the verification process you are then able to use the wireless service.
5. For copyright reasons, NCKU campus software programs and electronic database are not available to alumni.
6. Please read the following instructions carefully:
NCKU Alumni Wireless Network Base Station Positions
NCKU Alumni Wireless Network Base Station Service Compass
Note: The NCKU Library wireless Internet provides only an http website browsing service. Please consult with the information desk in the library if you have any questions about this service.
Large Conference Rooms or Public Spaces: